Cold Springs Plus Low Tie Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"I had been looking for a boot to wear to work which is waterproof and stylish for some time. I saw this boot on the internet and liked it very much, so I decided to buy it. The boot was very well made and I liked the unique colors. I ordered a size 9W because my feet are very wide. The only disappointment was the wide width wasn't quite as wide as I would have liked. Other than that, it's a great boot and well worth buying."
"I have had this pair for about a month. They look good and are comfortable to walk in. They fit like advertised, one of the best traits of Rockport shoes. Overall I'm very happy with them. No major cons but one shoe still smells like glue (I asume that will go away shortly) and they are still a little stiff. My closet is full of Rockports. Recommended."
An adventure-seeking trail boot made to maintain confident footing on varied terrain. The Cold Springs Plus Low Tie Boot is built with Hydro-Shield® waterproof construction, moisture-wicking linings, and rubber outsoles, ensuring your feet will be kept dry and secure.
- Adjustable lace closure allows for personal comfort and fit preferences
- Waterproof materials provides resistance to water absorption
- EVA footbed provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Textile lining provides breathability
- Padded collar provides cushioning, comfort and reduces irritation
- Hydro-Shield® waterproof provides a seam-sealed waterproof construction using waterproof materials
- Rubber outsole provides long wear durability
- EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption