Cobb Hill Brunswick Alpine
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"These boots don't seem to need a bit of breaking in. They're just as comfortable as every other pair of Rockport shoes I have, the zipper in the back makes them really easy to get on and off, and I love the style of the sole with a distinct heel. The tread on the bottom is robust and has felt good walking in snowy/icy conditions; I think these are a great winter/hiking/working combo boot style. This hasn't been an issue for me, but the laces do seem a bit difficult to tighten because of the style of the tongue, so I wouldn't bet on being able to adjust the fit much if they didn't already fit well."
"Very pleased with my purchase! Over the years I have bought many shoes from Rockport and I've loved them all. These are my new favorite!"
The Brunswick Alpine Boots from Cobb Hill® have a rugged, fashionable look, perfect for crisp autumn days. The textile lining provides breathability while the closure provides easy and speedy entry.
- Heel Height 40MM~1 5/8IN
- Textile Lining Provides Breathability
- EVA Footbed Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences
- Full Grain Leather Provides Natural Comfort, Durability and Breathability
- Zipper Closure Provides Easy and Speedy Entry
- TR Rubber Outsole Provides Traction Control