Cobb Hill Brenda
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
75% of customers say this fits as expected
"I was planning for these boots for awhile since Rockport is my go to brand due to comfort and quality. When the winter got really cold and snowy I was lucky to find these on sale and used a coupon ! They are very comfortable, warm and keep my feet dry. Love these ! They look stylish - girls in the office were envious and paid many compliments as these look far better than many other brands. I wore these for a whole week and did not wanted to part with them - thank you Rockport !"
"Don't know why they call this a tall boot since it only reaches mid-calf. It is very cute and comfortable. I am glad it is marked waterproof but I have not worn it in the rain or snow yet. I put in arch supports and now they are even more comfortable. They run wide, so I'm able to put in my own padding. Lots of support at the heel, so when I run for the bus, I do not feel pain in the heel even though I suffer from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs."
Knock the socks off old man winter with the sporty Brenda high boot – a 70's throwback that can keep you light on your feet in the heaviest of snowdrifts. Thermolite® insulation, seam-sealed waterproof materials, a funky stacked mudguard and faux fur lining can keep your toes toasty and dry. And the quick closure of a stretch gore bungee and lightweight foam midsole means you can snug them on in a flash and get busy making snowballs.
- 1.62" Heel; (41mm)
- 11" Shaft; (279mm)
- EVA footbed and full-length EVA midsole increases performance comfort and optimizes balance
- Faux fur lining provides a soft touch and contemporary styling, while waterproof materials provide resistance to water absorption
- Full rubber outsole provides long wear durability
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Adjustable bungee closure allows for personal comfort and fit preferences