Centry Panel Toe Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"I just got these a few weeks ago, and I've been satisfied with the purchase so far. They've kept my feet dry walking through all the snow we've gotten lately, and are an upgrade from my own shoes in terms of warmth on colder days as well. The leather has picked up some dings so far, but I think that's the nature of shiny leather more than anything. My only 2 notes: the plaid interior has some color to it that rubbed off onto some of my socks. It's not the end of the world since it's the part of the sock that is inside the shoe, but something to be aware of. The other bit is that these run big. I followed the advice of going a half size smaller than I normally would, and they were on the money. It's possible you could even do a full size below, but doing a half size below worked for me. The look of the boots are great too. I don't like shoes with a lot of extra decoration and linework, and these fit the bill for me. The pictures do them justice."
"Comfy shoes that keep on get'n more comfy with age. I like how they've broken in too, with this patina-weathered look."
Perfect for the well-dressed weekender, the Century Moc Toe Oxford updates the classic field boot with modern technology in a lower cut. Fine leather uppers become richer with every wear, durable outsoles provide traction, and EVA midsoles are lightweight. Reinforced eyelets and work boot laces top off these tough fall must-haves.
- truTech® Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- EVA Heel Cup Provides Support, Secure Fit and Cushioning
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Removable Molded Ortholite® Footbed Provides Lightweight, Breathability and Durability with Long Wear
- Hydro-Shield® Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using