Centry Panel Toe Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
80% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought these about 6 months ago for a couple of trips we had planned. I wear them ALOT more than I expected. They have carried me through hikes in the Highlands of Scotland, Camping in the Fall AND Winter in Latvia, and trekking in Germany and Austria. I have slogged through snow daily for the last two weeks. With a little clean up and polish I still wear them regularly to the office with a pair of chinos/khakis and a sport coat. They are comfortable, waterproof, and warm. These are seriously the best boot of this type I have ever owned. I can not speak highly enough about them. They do run large. I typically wear an 8.5 (9 if they are made slim) in boots and trainers. I read the reviews and thought I should go with my normal size in a wide. These fit ok, but I should have ordered the 8. ORDER A HALF SIZE SMALLER!"
"Just recently received them and wore once, very comfortable"
Perfect for the well-dressed weekender, the Century Moc Toe Oxford updates the classic field boot with modern technology in a lower cut. Fine leather uppers become richer with every wear, durable outsoles provide traction, and EVA midsoles are lightweight. Reinforced eyelets and work boot laces top off these tough fall must-haves.
- truTech® Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- EVA Heel Cup Provides Support, Secure Fit and Cushioning
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Removable Molded Ortholite® Footbed Provides Lightweight, Breathability and Durability with Long Wear
- Hydro-Shield® Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using