Bracken Ridge Plain Toe Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"I am a woman with really wide feet. Women’s regular boots tend to be too narrow to walk all day comfortably, and wide boots tend to be too wide. Men’s boots are a better solution. They fit well and are often better constructed. These boots are fantastic. We just got back from a trip to New York. We opted to skip the taxis and walked or took the subway instead. We walked several miles every day, and at the end of the day my feet felt great! I took the boots out of the shipping box, put them on my feet, and got on the plane. At the end of the week I had no blisters or stiffness in my feet and calves. And the shock absorption in the soles worked great. I had no trouble with migraines after walking on concrete all day. I have another pair of Rockport boots that are about 15 years old. They are size 7.5. My new boots are an 8.5. But both pairs of boots are exactly the same physical size. So the sizing seems to have changed over the years. If you haven’t purchased Rockports in a while, then be sure to check your size."
"These are the best shoes I have ever worn. Amazing! Can not recommend enough."
Our waterproof Bracken Ridge Plain Toe Boot combines utility and design for all season performance. These durable men's boots are built with Hydro-Shield waterproofing construction and moisture wicking linings so your feet are sure to be kept dry. An EVA midsole absorbs shock, while a lightweight comfort system will help keep you comfortable all day long.
- truTech® Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Removable EVA Footbed Provides Lightweight Impact Absorption Cushioning
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Textile Lining Provides Breathability
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Hydro-Shield® Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using Waterproof Materials