Rockport wants to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We are happy to resolve inquiries for any quality concerns on a case-by-case basis.
NOTE: Claims cannot be filed over the phone as we require specific information
Please review the following information to check that your item qualifies under the limited warranty.
Please understand we are only able to offer a replacement for purchases that meet the following conditions:
- Item was purchased within the US from an authorized US retailer
- Item was purchased within the last year as our limited warranty covers a 1-year period from the purchase date
Defective claims may also be filed with the original retailer that the item was originally purchased from.
INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: For claims on any Rockport items purchased outside the US, we recommend contacting the original retailer/distributor that they were purchased from. This case must be handled by the original retailer/distributor as we do not offer shipping outside the US. A member of our Consumer Care team will swiftly follow up with you.
DEFECTIVE GOODS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following defects are covered by the Rockport limited warranty when claims are made by the original consumer within the one (1) year warranty period above:
- Sole separation from upper
- Delamination of outsole
- No longer Waterproof
- Stitching issues: I.e coming undone, loose, or damaged (except when due to wear)
- Popped or missing eyelets
- Non-matching color or size between pair
Please note that because Rockport is unable to control the quality of Rockport products sold by unauthorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law, this warranty does not apply to Rockport products purchased from unauthorized sellers.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
The following are NOT covered by the Rockport warranty nor are the above defects covered when any of the following are prevalent:
- Fraying of straps/shoe uppers due to use/abuse
- Sole wearing out or worn through due to regular wear
- Color fading
- Cuts, scratches, scuff marks, burns, etc.
- Damage caused by negligence, misuse or alteration of products
- Damage caused by wetting non-waterproof products
- Fit, blisters, and/or other comfort issues
If your item qualifies for a defective claim, please scroll to the bottom of our website, and click on ‘Contact Us’. Please fill out the form with the required information below to process your claim efficiently. Claims cannot be filed over the phone as we require the following information:
- Picture of defective areas
- Picture of the tag information (which is under the tongue)
- 3 replacement style must be provided if the defective style is no longer available. (Note: Replacement option must be of same value of the original purchased item)
- If you purchased from a third party, please let us know where you purchased the shoes and how long you have had them, you can provide us with a copy with the receipt, screenshot of the order, or Transaction statement showing Proof of Purchase
- Valid U.S Shipping Address
Note: Any missing information may slow the defective claim processing
Additional: Replacements must be of the same value you had purchased your original item with the exception of the replacement being the same exact model
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
ANY PROBLEM NOT LISTED ABOVE WILL BE EVALUATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS BY ROCKPORT.
U.S. WARRANTY ENQUIRIES
Email: [email protected]
U.S. Warranty Department Hours: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM PST