- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
97% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought two pairs of shoes about two weeks ago. The shoes arrived well to me and the quality was excellent. However, the sizes differed even though they were both the same size even though they were both roppers. But I think it is inevitable. Except for this, all the quality was good."
"This is the third pair of Rockford shoes I have bought and won’t be the last. They are more comfortable than any shoe I have owned and I’m glad considers the width aspect of a mans shoe before offering them for sale."
The craftsmanship of the Shakespeare Circle is evidenced in its hand sewn construction, lending these loafers their classic, quality styling. Inside, truTECH® sport technology in the footbed helps provide highly shock-absorbent cushioning to protect the heel at impact. Adding to the slipper-like feel is the durable outsole, flex grooves for forefoot flexibility, and lightweight, resilient cushioning that helps reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- truTECH® shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Full grain leather is durable and easy to clean
- Flex grooves in outsole provide forefoot flexibility
- Breathable polyurethane cushioning for moisture absorbency and odor resistance
- EVA helps provide lightweight shock absorption to reduce foot and leg fatigue