- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
99% of customers say this fits as expected
"This is the third pair of Rockford shoes I have bought and won’t be the last. They are more comfortable than any shoe I have owned and I’m glad considers the width aspect of a mans shoe before offering them for sale."
"I bought four different pairs of loafers two months ago and all are great! I’ve worn Rockports shoes for years so I ordered, verses trying them on in a store, and all fit as expected. My Rockports have always been the most comfortable and durable shoes for working in as somedays I’m on my feet a lot. Great shoes!"
The craftsmanship of the Shakespeare Circle is evidenced in its hand sewn construction, lending these loafers their classic, quality styling. Inside, truTECH® sport technology in the footbed helps provide highly shock-absorbent cushioning to protect the heel at impact. Adding to the slipper-like feel is the durable outsole, flex grooves for forefoot flexibility, and lightweight, resilient cushioning that helps reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- truTECH® shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Full grain leather is durable and easy to clean
- Flex grooves in outsole provide forefoot flexibility
- Breathable polyurethane cushioning for moisture absorbency and odor resistance
- EVA helps provide lightweight shock absorption to reduce foot and leg fatigue