Redemption Road Moc Toe Oxford
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
82% of customers say this fits as expected
"I have been looking for these shoes for months. I have a brown pair and now black ones. They are perfect for winter in western Canada with their non-slip soles and water proof feature. Very comfortable as well."
"I normally wear 9.5 but after reading a review, I ordered a 9.0 and they fit perfect. they are just a little bit oversized, not lightweight, but very sturdy. they feel good."
For those who need a boot that can handle the trials of nature, Rockport® presents the Redemption Road Moc Toe Oxford. It's strong enough for the wild, yet stylish enough for the city. Hydro-Shield® waterproof construction is designed to keep water out, and mesh linings are mean to keep feet extra dry, while an EVA midsole helps provide shock absorption for treacherous terrain. Padded collars and tongues are created to help prevent blisters and lace bruising. Essential comfort for life out on the trail.
- EVA footbed cushioning provides fast comfort and lightweight support
- Waterproof leather is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life
- Hydro-Shield® drainage construction helps keep feet dry in wet weather
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and enhances breathability
- TR outsole and midsole provide durable shock absorbency to help reduce foot/ leg fatigue and good sole traction
- truTECH® is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption; Padded collars and tongues help prevent blisters and lace bruising