Umbwe II Chukka
- Color: Select Color
- BOSTON TAN LEATHER
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
96% of customers say this fits as expected
"I am a shoe guy with about 100-pairs and do not work for any shoe company. I have two of these in different sizes; one for warm weather for thinner socks and the other for winter with thicker with nylon liners. The Umbwe II Chukka has an exceptional durable sole with comfortable footbed. I wish the shoe industry would stop making so many polyfoam soles, that only breakdown over time - wearing or not. This style will hopefully last for many years. Rockport please make more like these with quality leather, great soles, and traditional classic styling."
"Rockport stands behind their product completely. I had a pair of Rockport walking shoes that went bad. I contacted the company, sent a couple pictures and they offered to replace with any pair of shoes I picked out, because my original pair was out of production. I needed a pair of boots badly and got these Chukka boots. They are great ! They fit perfect, comfortable as can be and have a solid grip on any terrain. I am so happy with this product I highly recommend for good sturdy comfortable boots. Light on my feet as well. Thank you, Rockport."
Stake your claim of tough durability and timeless style with the Umbwe II Chukka. With the all-day cushion and support of EVA footbeds, truTECH®, and Hydro-Shield® waterproof construction, this leather chukka will keep going as long as you do, no matter the terrain.
- Waterproof materials provides resistance to water absorption
- Textile lining provides breathability
- Padded collar provides cushioning, comfort and reduces irritation
- Latex footbed provides cushioning
- Padded tongue provides cushioning, comfort and reduces lace bruising
- Hydro-Shield® waterproof provides a seam-sealed waterproof construction using waterproof materials
- Rubber outsole provides long wear durability
- EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption