Trustride Derby Trainer
- Color: Select Color
- DARK GREY
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
82% of customers say this fits as expected
"I live in southern New York state and I walk 3 miles a day year round. I already had heavy snow sneakers for winter walks. My lightweight Rockport textile sneakers are great as summer walkers. I was looking for a shoe that would be suitable to walk in during the spring and fall with temperature between 45-65 F. The Trustride Derby Trainer is an excellent shoe for this purpose. I'll even use this shoe for indoor walking in my local mall when the weather is inclement and I can't walk outside. This is a great walking shoe."
"I have plantar fasciitis and I don't have trouble if I wear this shoe."
A packed to-do list calls for our Trustride Derby Trainer. Built with comfort top of mind, these women's sneakers feature a number of sports-inspired details including our unique dual-density, dual-color, injection-molded EVA outsoles. Soft, performance-mesh linings and OrthoLite® footbed ensure a never-fail fit.
- EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Rubber outsole offers long wear durability
- Removable Ortholite® footbed supplies lightweight breathability and durability with long-wear cushioning
- truTech® helps to create lightweight shock absorption
- Strobel construction lends forefoot flexibility
- Adjustable lace closure allows for personal comfort and custom fit
- Textile footbed cover provides breathability