Royalton Chukka Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I have owned this boot for at least 6 months now. When I purchased them I wasn't sure what role they might take. I now keep them for casual dress. They are the only pair of footwear I own that has their own shoe trees I like them that much. I hit them with an occasional coat of Wonder Balsam and it keeps them looking great. I wear a large wide size so I appreciate the roomy toe box, a comfortable boot."
"Manufacturing seemed cheap. Chukkas starting at $150 often are leather lined, not these. Under the removable insert is what appeared to be pressed paper with a steel stamped rivet which looked like it would soon wear thru the thin insert. The outer l leather heel piece appeared off center. Rubber sole looks like its probably only glued on. They fit real nice; I wanted them until I inspected them closely. Ordering them I was going to accept they were not lined, assuming maybe they were still well made. Their label says they're made in China; would be OK if they were like $60. Seen lots of similar Chukkas starting at $59. My last Chukka were $150 Orvis, lined, had them for so long I wore out the soles. They dont sell this shoe lined anymore.?. Are made so well I could get them re-soled; not like these Rockports."
The Royalton Chukka is a classic yet tough shoe with a rubber outsole and smooth leather uppers. The seam-sealed, waterproof construction ensures comfort no matter the weather or terrain, while the removable TPE and memory foam footbed cushions for long days on your feet.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction provides resistance to water absorption
- Adjustable lace closure
- Steel shank provides stability
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability and breathability
- Mesh lining provides breathability and is moisture wicking
- Removable TPE and memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot
- Oil resistant rubber outsole provides long wear durability