Women's Total Motion Cerelia Gore Wedge
- Color: Select Color
- BLACK NAPPA
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
88% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought these a few weeks ago, and I put them on and immediately was in love with them. I haven’t had a chance to wear them to work due to the virus, but I plan on wearing them the first day back! I did order 1/2 size up according to other reviews and I feel there is a little more room, I think at the end of the day they will be perfect. I need wide shoes and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to find cute shoes in wide."
"I bought these as I needed a "dress" shoe with a heel. After having total knee surgery I wasn't sure I would even be able to wear a heel again. I am excited that these fit so well and offered the support I needed."
We know you're looking for sophistication with just a bit of a lift, so we present the Cerelia — it's the most delicate wedge we have ever offered. The stretch gore fabric adds another of appeal, and the heels' lower stance doesn't outshine the modern style. Our exclusive Total Motion® technology (think state-of-the art stability, flexibility, and cushioning) helps to create these women's shoes that stay comfortable on most any terrain.
- Heel height: 1 3/4 inches (45mm)
- Cement construction supplies added stability
- Foam-backed lining offers cushioning and comfort
- TPU midsole plate lends mid-foot support and stability
- truTECH® and truTECH®+ offers shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot
- Split suede non-slip helps to reduce heel movement
- Partially removable retention foam footbed provides lightweight durability and impact absorption
- Textile lining and footbed cover provide breathability
- TPU outsole helps to ensure support and stability
- Light JPU midsole plate provides mid-foot support and stability