Women's Cobb Hill Gratasha Hardware Boot
- Color: Select Color
- DEEP RED
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
63% of customers say this fits as expected
"I have wore this boot all winter. I wear 8W or 8 1/2M. This is the most comfortable boot I've ever worn for continuous walking. I have the 8 1/2 M and plenty of room. I am 60+ and 200 lbs. I hate this boot got such low reviews."
"Was hoping they would be more red in color. Was hunting a brighter red. Maybe I can use a shoe polish to get the color wanted. Also don’t think Cobb Hill booties are a cushioned as they used to be. Has Rockport changed the way they are now being made?"
Your rock-and-roll spirit is laid out for all to see in our Gratasha Hardware women's boots. From the burnished wrapround buckles and funky laser-cut perforations, to some sleek ruching on front and metal accents, these ankle boots can't even think about flying under the radar. Show them off with skinny jeans or a short skirt, and know that every stride will be as comfortable as it is cool.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (39mm)
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Microfiber footbed cover creates a breathable feel
- Fabric lining provides a soft feel for comfort
- Steel shank adds stability
- Premium footbed offers lightweight impact absorption cushioning
- TPR outsole provides reliable traction control