Men's Edge Hill 2 Double Gore Slip-On
- Color: Select Color
- LIGHT BROWN
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Stable, great for walking."
"I bought these shoes for work and when they arrived I noticed the toe on each shoe had excessive glue where the sole and top of the shoe met. It was as if the shoe was coming apart and glue was put in and they were just pressed down. This is the only part of the shoe that would really show, so this is the most important as far as appearances go."
Comfort and technology walk hand in hand in the Edge Hill 2 slip-ons. These men's shoes are built for a busy weekend or office-casual days. Engineered for walkability with a molded footbed with memory foam, EVA shock-absorbing midsole, moisture-wicking mesh lining, and slip-resistant rubber sole, you'll want to wear these slip-on shoes from morning till night.
- Removable memory foam footbed with stability cradle provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
- Leather lining and footbed cover offers a soft, flexible touch and is breathable
- Rockport walking platform with a San Crispino heel and strobel or cement forefoot creates a wide base of support for stability and forefoot flexibility
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction control
- EVA midsole allows for flexible, lightweight impact absorption