- Color: Select Color
- DARK BROWN
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I wear this steel toe waterproof boot for farming, so I needed something tough and comfortable for all day wear, and this boot does it all. You get the support, traction, and design of a hiking shoe with the benefits of waterproof leather and steel toe protection. I only wish they would offer this boot in an 8" model for additional support and protection on the farm."
"I have used Dunham Lawrence steel toes for the past 7 years. The toecap is wide and comfortable and when putting on a fresh pair they always feel awesome. It is to the point I choose to wear these even when not working."
It might be designed for every day use, but it’s not like every other boot. Our Lawrence boot has it all, from the EVA foam cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption and the stability R-BAR™ with medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control, seam-sealed waterproofing and waterproofing slip-resistant outsoles.. It’s even got rugged good looks, with full grain leather and nubuck uppers and subtle contrast stitching. So go ahead, take on the work day or your day off in comfort and style.
- EVA foam midsole for cushioning
- Full grain leather upper
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Removable molded EVA and memory foam footbed
- Slip resistance - ASTM F1677 Mark II in wet/dry conditions
- Steel toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)