Men’s truFLEX Fly Mudguard Slip-On
- Color: Select Color
- GREY MULTI
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
63% of customers say this fits as expected
"My husband has super flat feet that give him a lot of trouble. He says these are really comfy! His favorite shoes."
"Look Great. Fit Great. Feel Great. I was looking for a light weight, comfortable shoe and found it."
Whether it's a fast-forward kind of day or one with a more easygoing vibe, our truFLEX Fly slip-ons have you covered. An incredibly flexible sole and support gives you a smooth stride, and these sneakers absorb impact with every step. Add in a soft, breathable lining – made from recycled bottles – and you can just slip these on and go, sockless or not.
- Durable canvas uppers give the sneakers natural comfort and a breathable feel
- Strobel construction lends forefoot flexibility
- Textile lining and footbed cover offers breathability
- Gore panels add a bit of stretch when slipping in to these men's shoes
- EVA truFLEX spine provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Removable Ortholite® footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- Ground-contact EVA outsole provides lightweight durability and impact absorption
- Dewix ECO Rosa lining with NYZM is made with PET recycled polyester, sourced from bottles