Women's Provence Portia II Mary Jane Heel
- Color: Select Color
- BLACK SMOOTH
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"Comfortable shoe! I love that this shoe is elegant but not too high a heel. Perfect for times when you need to dress up, but are going to be on your feet most of the day. (My toes showed more 'cleavage' than I consider ideal, but not enough to send back the shoe!)"
Work, date night, a special occasion... the Provence Portia heels are ready for anything. A forefoot gel pad, contoured removable footbed, stability cradle, and EVA foam cushioning create exceptional comfort. An angled mary jane strap, low-heel height, and simple details make these your next go-to dress shoes.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining offers breathability and helps to keep your feet dry
- Removable EVA and memory foam footbed with stability cradle offers cushioning that molds to your foot while keeping your heel steady
- Removable footbed also allows for your own orthotics if needed
- Rubber outsole features long-wearing, lightweight shock absorption to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Interior gel pad in the outsole reduces pressure as you walk or stand
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet
- Aravon is dedicated to engineering smart, supportive shoes for foot health you can feel