Women's Cobb Hill Kailyn Asymmetrical Mary Jane
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
96% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought these shoes because I need arch support. I love the shoes. They were a little stiff the first time I wore them, but them broke in fine. They have alot of support, are very comfortable and very stylish. Have purchased in two other colors."
"I bought 3 pairs of this shoes. They are heavenly, I feel like I'm walking on clouds whole day. They are so cushioned for my feet & so comfortable. I simply love them...they are my style & comfort."
There's something brilliant about the way Cobb Hill® can modernize a classic mary jane. The artisan- inspired Kailyn gives a fresh update to mary janes with cool, crossover straps and laser-cut details that move the style quotient from pretty to irresistible. Matching leather buttons disguise an adjustable hook-and-loop closure, so you can put these mary janes on and off on a moment's notice.
- Heel height: 2 inches (50mm)
- Cement construction supplies added stability
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- Premium footbed provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Steel shank provides stability
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- TPR outsole adds traction control