Trukka Waterproof Alpine Boot
- Color: Select Color
- DARK GREY
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"This is a comfortable boot for my wide feet, and has enough volume to put in a thick insulated insole. The supplied insoles are unsatisfactory in my opinion. One word of warning - the description states that this boot was built with 200 "grams of Thinsulate". There is absolutely no Thinsulate in this boot. That is the spec for the Trukka Waterproof High boot. (Also, 200 grams = 7 ounces. There is no way they are putting nearly half a pound of insulation in each boot. What they mean is that they use the Thinsulate that specs in at 200 grams per square meter. It is sort of akin to the "Fill Power" spec for down.)"
"The boot has excellent arch support, is light and feels great. Seems true to size."
Smart waterproof construction means dry comfort mile after mile in the Trukka Waterproof Alpine sneaker-inspired boots featuring OrthoLite® cushioning and a grippy lugged sole.
- Stability Bar Provides Maximum Stability
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences
- Nylon Shank Provides Stability and Flexibility.
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Removable Molded Ortholite® Footbed Provides Lightweight, Breathability and Durability with Long Wear Cushioning
- Thinsulate® 200g Provides Insulation for Extra Warmth