Simon Waterproof Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
85% of customers say this fits as expected
"I have had these for about a month now. They arrived on time. The fit was as described (the best advice was from a review that suggested a half size larger than usual). I usually where an 11 medium. I thought about just getting wide, but I followed the advice and got the 11.5 medium. For a natural leather shoe, this is perfect. They were just a hint snug at the ball when I got them, but I after wearing them around the house they broke in quickly--only took a few evenings wearing while doing my usual routine to get them to a perfect fit. If I had bought wide, they would have ended up too loose once I start walking in them regularly. In terms of the style, I have been looking for a light-weight leather moc toe boot. It was hard finding a pair with good support and oil buck leather (I can't stand leather that has that bubble texture in the finish). This was the only boot that I could find that did all of that."
"I have always work rockports for work since I wear khakis most days. These are comfortable, waterproof and were priced well."
The legendary comfort and fit of Dunham® gets updated in the Simon Waterproof Boot. Offering the long-wearing comfort and versatility demanded by men. Waterproof upper materials are designed to keep you weather-ready while the memory foam footbed and EVA midsole provide all-day stability
- Waterproof materials resist against water absorption
- Adjustable lace closure lets you fit the shoe to your own foot shape easily
- EVA footbed provides fast comfort feel when you step into the shoe
- Textile lining and footbed cover provides breathability
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Rubber outsole provides long-wear durability