Men's Cloud Plus Waterproof Lace-Up Shoe
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
94% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought the 9.5 4E shoes. They fit perfectly and are comfortable. I wore them around the house the first night just to be sure. I planned to use them for mountain biking as the have a lower profile sole that might grab the pedals better, and are not too flexible. I have ridden a few times and they work well. Luckily I got them on sale too. Did I mention they fit and the are comfortable straight out of the box!"
"Solid well constructed, Waterproof? Oh yeah! Good looking. Fit my 4e perfectly. Replaced original insole with over the counter orthotics. (flat feet)"
Whether you're heading to work or taking on the trail, you require miles and miles of comfort. Designed with premium performance materials and built with contours that support you, the Cloud Plus lace-up shoes from Dunham keep you moving forward every step of the way. Even better, they make checking the weather a thing of the past: these men's shoes feature an interior waterproof barrier and they're slip-resistant and non-marking in wet/dry conditions.
- Slip-resistant, non- marking rubber outsoles: ASTM F1677, Mark II in wet/dry conditions
- Waterproof membrane creates an interior barrier to moisture
- Breathable upper fabric and leather combination enhances comfort in warm conditions
- Removable molded/memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact- absorption cushioning that molds to your foot
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- RBar provides rear foot stability in molded EVA midsole
- Nylon shank ensures stability and flexibility
- Padded collar and tongue adds extra cushioning and comfort around the foot
- Slip Resistance - ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
- SATRA TM144