Men's 8000Works 8-Inch Ubal Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Just received these boots last week and find them very comfortable. It is good for the feet to find shoes and boots wide enough to not cramp your feet."
"These boots are very comfortable, and they have a lot of safety systems in them. But I’m not convinced that they’re worth the price they’re asking for. However if you get them on sale for like $150 bucks or less I would consider it a fair purchase. I would have liked to have seen a composite tow added for the price. But I will also add that the quality is there and the comfort also. If you need them, get em. If you want em, wait for a special offer."
Our 8000Works boots are made to work hard. The tough-wearing materials, expert fit and high function of these men’s boots reflect the strength and dimension of the men who wear them. Proven to deliver reliable performance in a variety of work conditions, these waterproof, Thinsulate boots keep you on task.
- Thinsulate® 400g provides added warmth and comfort
- ESR-TESTER ANSI-Z41 PT99 helps to prevent electric shock hazards
- ASTM F2913-11 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip- resistance
- SATRA TM144 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip- resistance
- Slip- resistant, oil-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you steady
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction and waterproof membrane help to keep your feet dry
- RBar offers maximum stability
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Removable footbed offers advanced comfort and cushioning, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- ASTM F1677, Mark II
- ASTM-D 471 & FIA319
- ANSI-Z41 PT99