Men’s Waterproof 8000 Mid Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"I purchased these prior to a fishing trip in to the Equador Andes fishing. Hiked for miles up to 10,000 ASL. I have unusual feet. short and wide (9-4E) with a high arch. These boots worked great for three weeks up and down the mountains."
"Dunham is my go-to brand. They make comfortable, well-fitting, durable shoes and boots, and provide a better variety of widths than any other manufacturer these days. It's also nice to be able to purchase directly from the manufacturer."
Dunham is proud to present boots with roots. The 8000 mid waterproof boots for men are a new take on an old classic. Its full-grain uppers and padded collars give the Midland a time-honored look and feel, while internal R-Bars offer extra rear-foot stability. The rugged design, slip-resistance, and non- marking sole of these men's boots that will take you through any season comfortably.
- Full-length EVA midsole increases performance comfort and optimizes balance
- Lightweight cushioned midsole offers reliable comfort
- Waterproof materials help to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch for a smoother stride
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet
- Removable footbed allows for use of your own orthotics as needed
- Slip Resistance - ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
- SATRA TM144