Men’s Waterproof 8000 Mid Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"These shoes are really great and nice looking too. I’ve had them for about a month or so I guess, and they are really comfortable, I bought them two sizes bigger than I was measured at the local store, who had also sold me Rockport dress shoes, but they were only 9 1/2 and didn’t fit I think that I have hammertoes Inso these 11 1/2 EEEEEEAre really nice waterproof which is really nice only problem is they are a little hot because of the insulation so I don’t wear them if I think the weathers going to be hot I will opt for my new balance tennis shoes on really hot days Oh and I wear them actually as slip on’s I put elastic laces in them, and I leave the lip the last two holes on the top undone so I can easily slip in and out other than heat thing they are just wonderful I almost feel like boots which is really nice in fact I think I like them better than my Dunham Exeter’s’s"
"Finally a company that claims to have shoes that are wide and comfortable . Thats exactly what I got , great fit wide comfortable shoes ."
Dunham is proud to present boots with roots. The 8000 mid waterproof boots for men are a new take on an old classic. Its full-grain uppers and padded collars give the Midland a time-honored look and feel, while internal R-Bars offer extra rear-foot stability. The rugged design, slip-resistance, and non- marking sole of these men's boots that will take you through any season comfortably.
- Full-length EVA midsole increases performance comfort and optimizes balance
- Lightweight cushioned midsole offers reliable comfort
- Waterproof materials help to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch for a smoother stride
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet
- Removable footbed allows for use of your own orthotics as needed
- Slip Resistance - ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
- SATRA TM144