Men’s 8000Works Waterproof Safety Plain Toe Boot
- Color: Select Color
- BROWN LEATHER
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"This is my 2nd pair of Dunham boots. These boots fit great. They need no break in time. Just put them on and your good to go. All day comfort."
"These boots fit great and great to move around in. These have quickly become my favorite boots to work in."
Our 8000Works Safety plain toe men's boots are built to work as hard as you. The protective carbon fiber toe cap combines with features like a slip-resistant, oil-resistant outsole and waterproof materials to keep you on task safely. Rated for a variety of work conditions, these rugged boots get the job done, and then some.
- ASTM F2412-18a for Protective Toe Compression Resistance
- ASTM F2913-18a for Protective Toe Impact Resistance
- ESR-TESTER ANSI-Z41 PT99 helps to prevent electric shock hazards
- ASTM F2913-19 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip- resistance
- SATRA TM144 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip-resistance
- Slip- resistant, oil-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you steady
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction and waterproof membrane help to keep your feet dry
- RBar offers maximum stability
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Removable footbed offers advanced comfort and cushioning, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- ASTM F1677, Mark II
- ASTM-D 471 & FIA319