Litchfield Waterproof Slip-On
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
93% of customers say this fits as expected
"I feel like a male Cinderella. After ordering and returning 3 different brands and sizes through Zappos I have finally found a comfortable fit for my size 8.5 wide foot. Thanks Dunham for being there for me. If they hold up to my high demand serving job then you'll have a customer for life."
"This is my husband's 2nd pair. He constantly goes from "the country" to "town" and in the past, had to change shoes. These hold up in wet weather... but still look okay when he goes to town. He wears them EVERY DAY. Comfortable fit for a narrow foot."
Whether you’re running out to the wood pile or you’ve just run out of limes, the waterproof and seam-sealed Litchfield is the perfect Slip On to have at the ready. Its twin gore entry makes for easy on-and-off and its slip-resistant, rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design maximizes surface contact and provides durable traction even when the path gets slippery. Its distinctive stitching, contrasting overlays, toe and heel mudguards and padded heel collar give it a rugged look while EVA foam cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption. Add to that stability R-BAR™ with medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control, and you’ve got the Litchfield — the shoe to wear, whenever or wherever you run out.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Removable molded EVA and memory foam footbed
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Waterproof materials provide resistance to water absorption
- Stretch gore allows for additional movement and easy entry
- The industry uses standards test like the ASTM F2913-11, Mark II to measure the effectiveness of footwear in wet, oily, dirty conditions or some combination thereof. This tests measures the amount of friction between a shoe material with the surface under it when pressure is applied. ASTM F2913-11, Mark ll uses a scale of 0 (being not slip resistant) to 1 (being extremely slip resistant) to measure the coefficient of friction found by dividing the horizontal force by the vertical force