Exeter Low Hiking Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"I purchase these for my husband. He.love them the quality, support and warmth are excellent. Well worth the money"
"Bought same boot 5 yrs ago. New boot 1 in taller. Never a wet sock with old. Needed a fresh look for outdoor sales. Will still use old for mowing lawn. Old boot $140. New $210. Of course went from a size 13 medium to a 14 wide. Great ankle support and light weight. Their Dunham's not Rockport."
Enjoy the best qualities of Dunham®'s premier boot all packed up in a low-cut oxford. Crafted from premium full-grain leather, the Exeter combines a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining, with a top-notch comfort midsole technology that provides shock absorption and rear-foot stability. Hike the trails or stroll the sidewalks in this versatile designed ready-for-anything boot.
- Adjustable lace closure
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lightweight cushioned midsole with cushioned heel pad
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Removable EVA footbed
- Nylon stability shank supports the arch and provides rear foot stability
- Breathable Gore-Tex® waterproof lining