- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I had to rely on the size of my Dunham lace-up tied pair of shoes that I bought at a Good Feet store a few years back in specifying the size of these Dillon Slip-On's. But the measurements were still correct in ordering these shoes. They are a good fit, and appear very impressive. I am wearing them nearly every day!"
"First bought Dunham's Dillon in Sept. 2012. On my feet right now at work here in Jan. 2017. Best shoe ever. Finally bought replacements 4-6 weeks ago to hold until my first pair finally wear out which might be this year. Wear them 7 days a week literally. No better shoe in the world for what I need w/jeans and sometimes slacks."
Just because you’re hard at work doesn’t mean you need to be hard on your feet. Presenting the Dillon — a traditional leather dress shoe that’s anything but traditional on the inside. That’s because this twin-gore Slip On features VersaLite technology making it super lightweight and flexible.
- Textile lining
- Full grain leather upper
- Ground contact EVA foam for cushioning
- Stretch gore allows for additional movement and easy entry
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers odor resistance, long term comfort, and superior breathability
- Removable Ortholite® footbed with EVA heel cup