Colchester Moc Low
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Excellent delivery service. Right in the spot. Fantastic fit. Well crafted shoe. Better, excelent price."
"I bought a pair a few months ago and since my feet were so happy with the purchase I decided to get the other color; encouraged by my wife who thought they looked so good on me. The shoes are very comfortable and can be worn with both jeans and casual slacks. The only criticism I have about the shoe are the laces that come undone easily and often; they really need to have a double knot. Of course a double knot does not always look great. I put in a pair of orthotics to provide more stability in the shoe and to help with my pronation. I would however recommend them for anyone."
A boat shoe for Main Street: that's the Colchester moccasin. These nautical-inspired men's shoes bring classic good looks to any outfit and any occasion. Exposed stitching, stay-tied natural laces, tumbled leather, and light-toned soles bring together all the tried-and-true details that make this casual shoe a natural choice to turn to, again and again.
- Adjustable lace closure lets you fit the shoe to your own foot shape
- Unlined for relaxed, barefoot comfort that you’ll enjoy all day long
- Padded leather collar and footbed cover provide a soft touch while maintaining overall durability
- Decorative sidewall stitching adds extra style
- Removable Ortholite® and EVA footbed allows for lightweight breathability and long-wear cushioning
- Anti-slip heel pad provides a confident step
- Non-marking siped rubber outsole offers superior traction