Cloud Waterproof Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
90% of customers say this fits as expected
"These boots are great hikers. Great support, and my feet don’t hurt after walking around and working all day."
"This is literally my sixth pair of these boots. I first wore them hiking the PCT in 2017 and loved them for the lightness and durability as well as the wide sizes. I am a vegetable farmer and these have since been my daily shoes. My husband now wears this boot too and we recommended them to other farmer friends who are now on the Cloud train as well. For someone like me on their feet all day, I can not say enough but that these perform and are seriously light. Great boot. Best boot ever."
The days are getting shorter and the hills and mountains beckon. Answer the call with the Cloud — a mid-cut waterproof boot that is perfect for any weekend adventure. From its speed lace eyelet system to the rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design that maximizes surface contact and provides durable traction, the Cloud is designed to take you anywhere you want to go.
- 4.5" Shaft; (114mm)
- Full grain leather upper
- Solid rubber outsole
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Fiberglass stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Removable molded EVA and memory foam footbed
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design maximizes surface contact and provides durable traction
- Slip Resistance - ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
- SATRA TM144