Men's Weather or Not Waterproof Oxford
- Leather upper offers natural comfort and durability
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof materials
- Waterproof materials also resist against water absorption
- truTECH® provides shock absorption at the heel with every step
- Textile lining is breathable
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Slip -resistant rubber outsole is long-wearing, durable, and has a grippy tread
Our Hydro-Shield technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $85+ and easy returns for items returned within 30 days of delivery. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees and applicable taxes are non-refundable. See our Returns & Exchanges page for more detailed information. Please note all products listed as Final Sale at purchase are ineligible for exchanges or returns.
They fit good their comfortable
Great shoes. My favorite
Great shoes and very durable. All my shoes are rockport
Shoes are too tight.
I bought 8W Size as usual. But these shoes are too narrow for me. Since I am in Korea, I cannot send the shoes back. So I don't recommend these shoes.
I bought Post Nbk , 8W. It's fit for me. Shoes are comfortable.
Stylish and Comfortable Oxford
I had been looking for a while for a new work shoe, comfortable, with non-slip sole. I've found the show in these waterproof oxfords. They are now my daily work shoe.
TOE TOO POINTY
I ordered these based on the pictures online, which seemed to show a rounded toe--it wasn't, and the pointy toe constricts MY toes. When did Rockport stop making round-toed dress shoes????