Women's Copley Waterproof Tall Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"I love these boots! Super comfortable and great fitting. I wear a 7-1/2 to 8, bought an 8 and can wear them with wool socks. They’re a bit tight with socks but ok. Really good soles with cushioning. Stylish boots. Love the side swirl and opening."
"Great combination in a boot - wide calf to accommodate heavier winter socks and waterproof to deal with rain and snow. Also appreciate having wider widths in the footbed."
Rain clouds are no big deal when you have our Copley Waterproof Tall Boots on. Weatherproof materials let you walk with dry, comfortable feet, and the microsuede footbed cover adds a breathable feel. But the real focus is the gorgeous detailing of alternating laser-cut perforations, plus accent stitching and a side buckle... so you'll want to strut with these women's boots on perfectly sunny days too.
- Heel height: 1 3/8 inches (35mm)
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction, using waterproof materials
- Microsuede footbed cover offers breathability and durability
- Steel shank helps to ensure stability
- Premium footbed provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Leawood-wrapped heel enhances the modern look
- TR outsole provides traction control