Women's Cobb Hill Lucinda Open Bootie
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I have owned several rock port shoes and boots, and have always loved them. This pair I do not recommend at all. The wear and tear on them has been awful. I have owned them for four months and the heels are completely destroyed. The suede has worn out all over the shoe and the toes look white (black boots)."
Cobb Hill® gives an artisan-inspired lift to the Cobb Hill Lucinda open booties. A wedge boot profile takes an unexpected turn with crafted details like a patterned, perforated back panel, shapely open cutout, and antiqued metal buckle. An interior cushion pod, flexible forefoot, and traction control let you walk further than even before in endless, modern comfortable boots.
- Heel height: 2 1/2 inches (65mm)
- Leather upper offers natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Steel shank provides stability
- Premium footbed supplies flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- TR outsole provides traction control