Women's Cobb Hill Kailyn Asymmetrical Mary Jane
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
92% of customers say this fits as expected
"I liked the look of the show and not only is it a comfortable, it is very nice looking shoe."
"I have bunions in the front and plantar fasciitis in the back. I do not like how ugly usual orthotic shoes look. These meet all my needs. They are both comfortable and stylish looking. I do find they ran slightly big on the back of my heel. I have to order wide because of my toe bed, but the buckle helps. These are great. I would recommend them!"
There's something brilliant about the way Cobb Hill® can modernize a classic mary jane. The artisan-inspired Kailyn gives a fresh update to mary janes with cool, crossover straps and laser-cut details that move the style quotient from pretty to irresistible. Matching leather buttons disguise an adjustable hook-and-loop closure, so you can put these mary janes on and off on a moment's notice.
- Heel height: 2 inches (50mm)
- Cement construction supplies added stability
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- Premium footbed provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Steel shank provides stability
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- TPR outsole adds traction control