Women's Cobb Hill Kailyn Ankle Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
98% of customers say this fits as expected
"These booties were comfortable right out of the box! The heel is a perfect height, and they have a lot of support. I'd absolutely buy them in another color!"
"These booties look as good as advertised and are terrifically comfortable to boot (pun intended). I have worn them for hours, walked a lot of concrete and still felt fine. The only thing I wish: that shoe manufacturers would get over the trend to "shadow" the toe & heel area. Those areas are darker than the rest, tend to bear the brunt of scuffs and because they are a different, shadowy color, hard to restore."
Whether the European-influenced Cobb Hill® Kailyn ankle boot is taking you through a world tour or just a corner of our planet, you'll be doing it in modern comfort and high style. Premium leather and a sleek profile is accented by laser-cut details and antiqued buttons that set a cosmopolitan tone, no matter where you roam. Comfort features like an interior cushion pod, forefoot flexbility, and traction control keep you confident and steady on your feet.
- Heel height: 2 inches (50mm)
- Cement construction supplies added stability
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- EVA footbed offers flexible, lightweight imapact absorption
- Steel shank provides stability
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- TPR outsole adds traction control