Women's Cobb Hill Gratasha 2 Panel Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
98% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought the black pair last year and taupe this year. Very comfortable and nice size heel."
"Love the color and style of this great looking bootie. Love that it comes up a little higher on my ankle but not so high that I can't wear it with my favorite ankle jeans. Love the very stable low heel, that gives enough lift so that I am comfortable. Love the stability and support of the steel shank in the construction of these Cobb Hill Gratasha booties. They are comfortable and true to my usual size, and I can wear them with or without my prescription orthotics. I have only worn them around the house however, as I fell and injured my knee after receiving them and haven't been out into the world since the injury."
Turn your style up a notch with our Cobb Hill® Gratasha panel boots. Geometric laser-cut perforations in the back contrast with dimensional ruching on the front for a look that's a bit boho, a bit rustic, and a bit rock-and-roll. The V-shaped cutouts on the sides make these easy to pull on and off, and premium footbeds give your feet flexible, lightweight impact absorption for incredible day-long comfort.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (39mm)
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Microfiber footbed cover creates a breathable feel
- Fabric lining provides a soft feel for comfort
- Steel shank adds stability
- Premium footbed offers lightweight impact absorption cushioning
- TPR outsole provides reliable traction control