Women's Cobb Hill Devyn Wedge Pump
- Color: Select Color
- STONE BLUE NUBUCK
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"This a such a cute shoe and seems very comfortable. Unfortunately, the heel is too large and my foot slips out. I wear a Wide but I have not had this problem with any of the others shoes I bought from Rockport. I am so disappointed."
"I bought these two months ago for work after reading about how wonderful Cobb Hill shoes were, and was very excited to receive them. They’re just awful. There’s no cushioning and there’s a hard ridge on the inside of the shoe that cuts into the foot. I tried wearing them with socks to see if that helped, but it only did a little. Very disappointed and do not recommend."
Meet the wedges you're bound to wear on repeat: the Devyn. These women's shoes use wood-wrapped wedge heels to give a lift to the rounded toe and soft, burnished nubuck. On the back, geometric perforations add a hint of eye appeal without overwhelming the wear-with-anything style.
- Heel height: 1 1/4 inches (33mm)
- Nubuck upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- The slip-on design and versatile leather combine for easy style
- EVA footbed provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- Wood-grain finish on a TR outsole gives you a confident stride
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet