Women's Cobb Hill Devyn Mary Jane
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
94% of customers say this fits as expected
"I've bought Cobb Hill Petra Mary Jane before, but I needed a lighter color flat for a wedding. I chose these and they didn't disappoint. They are seriously the most comfortable dress shoe I've ever owned. There's plenty of support and cushion, and my feet never hurt, even after a long day. My previous shoes (Petra) have lasted quite a while (finally got rid of them after wearing them almost daily for over a year because the bottoms were so worn down, but they could have kept going tbh!), and I expect the same out of these shoes. Highly recommend!"
Mary janes never go out of style, but they doesn't mean they have to be humdrum. Our Cobb Hill Devyn mary-janes take a turn toward the modern, with their asymmetrical straps and laser-cut dots. The low wedge heel offers just the right amount of lift and cool style. The interior cushion pod and flexible impact absorption work together with other features to provide all-day comfort and worry-free walking.
- Heel height: 1 1/4 inches (33mm)
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Perforated details and adjustable hook-and-loop closure combine for easy style
- EVA footbed provides flexible impact absorption
- Wood-grain finish on a TR outsole gives you effortless style and a confident stride
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet