Women's Cobb Hill Amalie Mary Jane
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I bought them recently and they have already become my comfiest shoe. They are extremely durable and I plan on using them in an LDS walking-only mission. Will definitely recommend and buy again (if I ever wear out these)."
"I bought an exact pair three months ago, and wanted to have another! Great support for my plantar fasciitis problems. I’m on my feet a lot and these feel great. The first pair I bought is wearing well; I just wanted to have a second pair because they are one of the best shoes I’ve owned !"
When it's time for a cafe visit, casual Friday, or errands around town, there's nothing more appealing than a dressed-up version of comfy athleisure shoes. The Amalie Mary Janes from Cobb Hill® fit the bill every time. Accent stitching and a hint of metallic on back bring a pop of style to the classic mary-jane profile. The shoes' interior cushion pod gives you a pillow-like step, and the traction control of the sole offers a stable stride.
- Heel height: 1 3/8 inches (35mm)
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction to resist water absorption
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Strobel construction offers forefoot flexibility
- Leather upper offers natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- EVA footbed offers flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Textile lining offers breathability