Women's Rev Stridarc Waterproof Low Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
75% of customers say this fits as expected
"Recovering from plantar fasciitis, these boots are perfect and extremely comfortable! The zipper on the side allows you to make adjustments..so happy with my purchase"
"bought these and with heavy socks on the right foot feels a little short. I have ordered the10 to compare"
Whether the meteorologist calls for rain or snow, our Rev Stridarc waterproof boots will keep you on your feet comfortably. These low ankle boots are crafted with Aravon's acclaimed design features from top to bottom, including a memory foam footbed, motion-controlling profile, rubber outsole pods, and breathable Dri-Lex lining. Versatile style is built right in too: these casual boots show off an exposed zipper, smooth nubuck with contrasting fabric at the ankle, and accent stitching.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- Nylon shank provides stability and flexibility
- Removable memory foam footbed with stability cradle creates lightweight impact absorption cushioning; it molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining and footbed cover have a breathable feel
- Rocker profile gives you motion control as you're walking
- Waterproof ma terials resist water absorption
- Removable molded PU and memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
- Rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- EVA midsole allows for flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers flexible, lightweight impact absorption