Women's Rev Stridarc Waterproof Lace-Up Shoe
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"Very supportive. As one reviewer stated they are very stiff at first but break in nicely. True to size. I'm a7.5 in everything. Paid half the price on sale with Nordstrom for my first pair and unfortunately they'd sold out of my size. So i paid full price for a second pair. I think that speaks volumes about the quality of the shoe."
"This shoe is so stiff I couldn’t tell if it fit or not. Possibly with a long break-in period, it might have been satisfactory. But at this price, I couldn’t afford to take the chance."
Made for rain or shine, our Rev Stridarc waterproof walking shoes give new meaning to comfort. You'll love the difference a rocker profile makes, as it offers motion control as you walk. A memory foam footbed cushions your every step, and the rubber outsole keeps you steady. The classic design complements most any everyday outfit, making these a versatile pair of women's shoes.
- Nylon shank provides stability and flexibility
- Removable memory foam footbed with stability cradle creates lightweight impact absorption cushioning; it molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
- Removable footbed also allows for your own orthotics as needed
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining and footbed cover have a breathable feel
- Rocker profile gives you motion control as you're walking
- Waterproof materials offer resistance to water absorption
- Removable molded PU and memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
- Rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- EVA midsole allows for flexible lightweight impact absorption