Women's Pyper Neutral Stability Walking Shoe
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
50% of customers say this fits as expected
"These shoes are good looking, well-made, and extremely comfortable. They have excellent arch and stability supports. I have flat feet and weak ankles, which can cause pain when walking, but not when wearing these Pyper walking shoes! I simply love them and have ordered a second pair to save for vacation. If you are looking for comfort with style and support, these fit the bill."
Our Pyper Neutral Stability shoes have all the premium support and durability as our original Pyper shoes, but without the medial side posting. These women's walking shoes help prevent pronation and maintain full body alignment – all the while looking stylish and sporty with their knit uppers.
- Engineered with neutral stability, these sneakers help to prevent pronation
- Removable molded/memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact-absorption cushioning that molds to your foot
- Removable footbed allows you to add personal orthotics if needed
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining offers a breathable feel
- EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Rubber outsole maintains long-wearing durability
- Strobel construction gives the shoes forefoot flexibility
- Aravon is dedicated to engineering smart, supportive shoes for foot health you can feel