truWALKzero II Men's T-toe
The lightweight truWALKzero Touring T-Toe with its lower profile sole is packed full of features; truWALK architecture to help mimic your foot's natural walking motion, ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology, and uppers that conform to the shape of your foot. Meanwhile, wicking materials enhance breathability.
- Padded collar and tongue to help prevent blisters and lace bruising.
- Upper material: Textiles wick moisture and enhances breathability.
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain for extend product life.
- Footbed: EVA with adidas ADIPRENE® highly shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact.
- adidas ADIPRENE®+ resilient and flexible forefoot cushioning provides a responsive, dynamic push-off.
- Outsole: EVA Lightweight shock absorption for reducing foot and leg fatigue.
- Rubber pads provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
Highly shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
Architecture provides a natural full range of foot motion, from shock absorption at heel strike to forefoot flexibility at push off
Resilient forefoot cushioning provides a responsive, dynamic push-off