XCS Britt Alpine Waterproof Low Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
null% of customers say this fits as expected
"Cute, comfy, waterproof. I get a lot of compliments on them!"
"I bought these in the Merlot size 10. They are the BOMB! I have been wearing them to work to play outside in the snow and slush and my feet stay dry. They are sooooo cute AND comfortable! The boot runs roomy enough for my high instep and a thick sock. Plenty of wiggle room for the toes and my feet did not overheat at work. I've received so many compliments on these boots, my 16 year old daughter wants a pair. The arch support is good enough for me and the insoles come out if you want to put your own orthotics in. I would give these 100 stars if I could and will be ordering the black as well."
The XCS Britt Alpine Waterproof Low Boot is all about adding a pop of personality to wintery weather. These lightweight alpines feature Hydro-Shield® Waterproof construction and Thinsulate® linings for a cozy (and dry) fit while molded footbeds (complete with truTech) make puddle jumping a breeze.
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- PU Midsole Provides Lightweight Durability
- Thinsulate® 200g Provides Insulation for Extra Warmth
- Textile Footbed Cover Provides Breathability
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences
- Removable EVA Footbed Provides Lightweight Impact Absorption Cushioning
- Hydro-Shield® Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using Waterproof Materials