truFLEX Derby Sneaker
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
null% of customers say this fits as expected
"Hard to get on, but once you get them broke in they are comfortable. I stand 10 to 12 hours a day. My feet don't hurt and I'm over 60"
"This shoe is hard to put on because there is no traditional tongue. Instead there is a solid piece across the instep, which does not open. You have to push and twist your foot to get it into the shoe, which is not easy. Additionally, the photos are misleading. They make the shoe appear to have a traditional split opening, or at least perhaps a fold in the fabric to allow room for the foot to slide in. There is no extra room at all. It fits snugly across the instep, so the shoe is difficult to put on the foot. There is a finger loop at the top of the back at the heel, which might have been a clue to the weird construction, but that loop does not even appear in the photo."
More and more, women are wearing athletic shoes and clothing on the weekends, even when they are not working out. With truFLEX Derby Sneakers, she is able to cross off everything on her to do list with these shoes on. The leather and textile lining provides a soft, flexible touch and is extremely breathable, meaning supreme comfort with maximum style.
- Strobel Construction Provides Forefoot Flexibility
- PU Footbed Provides Durability and Cushioning
- EVA truFLEX Spine Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Leather and Textile Lining Provides a Soft Flexible Touch and is Breathable
- EVA Outsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences