Trail Technique Slip-On
99% of customer says this fits as expected
"I needed shoes to replace a pair of Rockports I had worn out. These seem to be the only slip-on walking shoes with a hiking boot type sole available at this time. That was O.K. as I have never had a problem with Rockports in the past."
"Have had several patr of slip ons in this style, but with higher heel counters. This lower heel counter makes shoes much easier to get into yet doesn't give you the sense you might walk out of them! Very stylish without being over the top! (No pun intended!). Great fit! Very comfortable, and past experience tells me they will be very durable as well. I have Rockports I've worn for 30yrs, including boots and leather sandals!"
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
The Trail Technique Waterproof Slip On readily transitions from the urban jungle to the great outdoors. Crafted in full-grain leathers, suedes and mesh with HydroShield, it features an antimicrobial performance lining, a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a durable rubber outsole for stability and traction.
- Twin Gore Entry Provides Easy and Speedy Entry
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- EVA Footbed Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Strobel Construction Provides Forefoot Flexibility
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption