Storm Surge Plain Toe Oxford
87% of customer says this fits as expected
"The shoes were just as expected. Comfortable, good looking and size as expected (I've been using Rockport for a couple of years, so I know they run big and I know my "Rockport Size"). The shoes were a little big painful around the "tongue" area, but after a couple of minutes of use they got used to me. 100% recommended."
"Bought these for my husband about 6 weeks ago & couldn't be more pleased. We have had to return purchases in the past but glad we decided to try one more time. My husband is a size 12. He was a building superintendent for over 50 yrs. & needs shoes that provide excellent support. These shoes do that and are extremely comfortable. The size was accurate. The soles provide great traction even in our snowy conditions. We are very pleased & would recommend these shoes & the service Rockport provides to anyone."
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
The lower profiles of the Storm Surge Plain Toe Oxford, antimicrobial linings, and timeless leather and suede uppers work well with bare ankles and summer's cuffed trousers or jeans. EVA and rubber outsoles and foam footbeds offer a self-assured gait, a true necessity all year long.
- truTech® Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Textile Lining Provides Breathability
- Padded Tongue Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Lace Bruising
- Leather Upper Provides Natural Comfort, Durability and Breathability
- TPR Outsole Provides Traction Control
- Hydro-Shield® Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using Waterproof Materials