Rugged Bucks Waterproof Boot
92% of customer says this fits as expected
"Put simply, I am so glad I discovered these. I ordered my normal size (10.5), medium width, and they're perfect. After over a year wearing one of two pairs of these every day, I can attest that these are the best for all-around wear. I'm wearing them at work right now (at a school, where I have to wear a tie!) and am getting away with it. I've worn them for gigs (I'm a musician/guitar player), I wore them at my wedding, and I wore them on a week-long trip to Ireland. I hadn't really thought about Rockport before, thinking them as something of a "dad brand," but I'm so glad I was wrong. These are great for any age. I'm 38, and I hope they continue to make them for a long time."
"Break in time is in hours not days. My old boots ruined by dog so with 5 days to leaving I needed a waterproof but presentable boot for trip to Norway then on to London. After long muddy hikes they wipe clean with wet rag then can be worn to dinner and look great. They are waterproof to laces as one boot leaked through tongue gusset. Will fix when I get home. Best for light to moderate hiking. These are keepers."
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
The Rugged Bucks Waterproof Boot is a lightweight men's boot that is built with a flexible architecture, combined with an outdoor friendly design. The outsole grade EVA helps provide traction and shock impact, while Rockport®’s Hydro-Shield® construction offers waterproof leather, a seam sealed, waterproof insole, and a gusseted tongue to help keep feet dry. With a combination of ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for shock absorption and ADIPRENE+® by adidas for forefoot cushioning, these are some of the most comfortable men's outdoor boots available. Whether you are trekking through downtown streets or forest trails, you are sure to be stylish and comfortable.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for all day comfort with shock absorption in the heel
- ADIPRENE+® by adidas for all day comfort and forefoot cushioning
- Hydro-Shield® construction offers waterproof leather, a seam sealed, waterproof insole, and a gusseted tongue to help keep feet dry
- Waterproof materials help keep feet dry and are easy to clean and maintain to extend product life
- TPR outsole for durable shock absorbency to help reduce foot and leg fatigue and helps provide sole traction
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit