XCS Urban Gear Mountain Laceup
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
96% of customers say this fits as expected
"I made a recent purchase of these shoes and so far I lke them very well. They are comfortable, offer good support, and look good. I need lace up style foot wear and a toe box that isn't too narrow, as well as good arch support. These fit the bill, without being heavy like a hiking shoe. I like that they are water resistant. They came quickly and were offered on sale at an excellent price. Hey, Rockport, come back and ask me for a further review after I have had the shoes for a longer period of time, so we can see how durable they are and whether they hold up to wear and tear."
"My feet are a difficult size, long and narrow, so I always have difficulty finding comfortable, stable walking shoes for my active lifestyle. I am an older woman, but walk my dog three times a day and stay active in between. These shoes offer support and comfort, and on damp days, they keep my feet dry!"
Our XCS® Urban Gear Mountain Lace Up can take you from city streets to country trails. Built with a lightweight EVA midsole, DEWIX antimicrobial linings and ADIPRENE® by adidas, this women’s hiking shoe is active versatility at its finest. Rubber outsole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces, and there’s a wider heel diameter underneath. Full-grain leather is easy to clean and maintain, and textile woven fabric allows for breathability.
- Heel Height: 45 mm (1.8 inches).
- Rubber outsole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Removable open cell PU foam foodbed.
- Full-grain leather upper is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life.
- Wider heel diameter under sole for comfort.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology helps provide shock-absorbing heel cushioning.
- ADIPRENE®+ by adidas helps provide all-day comfort and forefoot cushioning.